View Profile AIDSMcGuff

14 Movie Reviews

I was expecting something completely different.

It was alright, but a little short. It kind of caught me off guard.

ZeldaCP responds:

I'm sorry It took me a day or so to make =( sorry if you where expecting something else

These Reviewers Are Asshats.

The animation is awesome, and the gay secks (I see nothing wrong with it) is what made it fucking awesome.

"St1k Hate Everyone"

Damn right.

9 Game Reviews

You people are fucking idiots.

It's not the point of medals to just be able to get them, it's SUPPOSED to be hard. What's the point of just getting medals for "HEY, YOU LOADED THE GAME. HEY, YOU VISITED THE MENU". It's hard for a reason, and to base it on whether it's fun or not is a fair rating, but rating 0 because you can't get the medal for beating it or just the fact it's too hard is just fucking pathetic.

I feel like a real bastard, but great job.

Sorry I didn't turn my panel in, but I kind of fucked it up, and I couldn't find an envelope to fit. With all bullshit excuses aside, great job to everyone who entered their panel, it turned out great.

Awesome game.

I like it, I can't wait for Corpus 2.

Jectoons responds:

It's coming out nicely

7 Audio Reviews

My face when I remember this.

Sweet jesus, great work. I came. :o

Great song.

I agree with "GREAT EVERYTHING", it's better than most music on the radio today.

procterorange responds:

Thanks very much.

Sounded great, except the guitar.

The guitar sounded too fake, I hate virtual guitar sounds, but other than that it was a great song.

Manhart responds:

Yeah I actually felt the same about it. I think I'll change the sound to something else.

26, Male