View Profile AIDSMcGuff

All 14 Movie Reviews

5 w/ Responses

I was expecting something completely different.

It was alright, but a little short. It kind of caught me off guard.

ZeldaCP responds:

I'm sorry It took me a day or so to make =( sorry if you where expecting something else

These Reviewers Are Asshats.

The animation is awesome, and the gay secks (I see nothing wrong with it) is what made it fucking awesome.

"St1k Hate Everyone"

Damn right.

Surprisingly Smooth.

I was expecting it to be choppy animation, but for sticks, it wasn't bad. When you draw each character, spend some time and smooth out the characters. It was a great animation for a use of sticks.

Pretty fucking amazing.

You had better received an "A" on that, drawing and animating those perspective shots of the skateboard must have been a real pain in the ass.

mraw responds:

Yeah that bit took like 2 hours straight, having no reference either made it really hard.
thanks

It was very much out of sync.

As the title specifies, this is really out of sync. It isn't too bad, but it could be better. The only reason I am posting a review is that I remember you from St1k's thread, and how he owned you. :D

>:C

Fora responds:

huh? I'm alot worser then him, I never said I was better

I can not belive people are such close-minded...

I can not believe people are such close-minded assholes. Just because that the story is "vulgur", that this deserves such low scores. This has superb animation, very nice art, and great voice acting. I wish people looked at the overall work that was put into and how beautifully executed it is, than just "I really had expected a nice little story about a Panda selling lollipops...but I guess I don't always get what I want out of flash movies.".

Very nice art/graphics.

I loved the art style and it was used well, however, the animation was lacking. I know animation can be pretty hard to get exactly right, but maybe step up the animation for the future cartoons.

This is a horrid way to remember tank_sm.gif

This is an atrocity, tank_sm.gif should be remembered not through putrid animations devised by noobs, but rather the skills and mastery of true Flash virtuosos.

PicoZX responds:

N00bs? Your kidding, right? If not, your an idiot. Don't dare send me an PM.

ST1K!!!!

IT'S A BOMB! NOOO RUN TOWARDS THE LIGHT!

I love you :3

Even though you still ignore me, this is still a great flash.

26, Male