meme combat-1 meme combat-1

This is stupid, go back to reddit to post your unoriginal, badly animated stupid shit. This is the kind of trash killing creativity and the overuse of memes does not add any kind of value to this.

idan-Aharon responds:

it wasnt supposed to bo something original self invented idea or something.. it was made just for fun (p.s im 12 years old.. so its nice flash clip for a starer..)

The Legend of Zelda CP The Legend of Zelda CP

I was expecting something completely different.

It was alright, but a little short. It kind of caught me off guard.

ZeldaCP responds:

I'm sorry It took me a day or so to make =( sorry if you where expecting something else

Billy Mays Tribute Billy Mays Tribute

God Bless Him.

Good night, sweet prince.

ngfan14 responds:

I shall miss him too. :'(

Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

These Reviewers Are Asshats.

The animation is awesome, and the gay secks (I see nothing wrong with it) is what made it fucking awesome.

st1k hates everyone st1k hates everyone

"St1k Hate Everyone"

Damn right.

The Obstacle Course pt. 1 The Obstacle Course pt. 1

Surprisingly Smooth.

I was expecting it to be choppy animation, but for sticks, it wasn't bad. When you draw each character, spend some time and smooth out the characters. It was a great animation for a use of sticks.

Dreamboarding Dreamboarding

Pretty fucking amazing.

You had better received an "A" on that, drawing and animating those perspective shots of the skateboard must have been a real pain in the ass.

mraw responds:

Yeah that bit took like 2 hours straight, having no reference either made it really hard.
thanks

Fora's Newgrounds Fora's Newgrounds

It was very much out of sync.

As the title specifies, this is really out of sync. It isn't too bad, but it could be better. The only reason I am posting a review is that I remember you from St1k's thread, and how he owned you. :D

>:C

Fora responds:

huh? I'm alot worser then him, I never said I was better

Bananas Bananas

A beautifully created masterpiece.

I LEIK BANANAS!

stick70 responds:

YAAAAYY!!!!11!!11!

WeRBopBop #5 WeRBopBop #5

I can not belive people are such close-minded...

I can not believe people are such close-minded assholes. Just because that the story is "vulgur", that this deserves such low scores. This has superb animation, very nice art, and great voice acting. I wish people looked at the overall work that was put into and how beautifully executed it is, than just "I really had expected a nice little story about a Panda selling lollipops...but I guess I don't always get what I want out of flash movies.".