Lastman Lastman

You people are fucking idiots.

It's not the point of medals to just be able to get them, it's SUPPOSED to be hard. What's the point of just getting medals for "HEY, YOU LOADED THE GAME. HEY, YOU VISITED THE MENU". It's hard for a reason, and to base it on whether it's fun or not is a fair rating, but rating 0 because you can't get the medal for beating it or just the fact it's too hard is just fucking pathetic.

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

I feel like a real bastard, but great job.

Sorry I didn't turn my panel in, but I kind of fucked it up, and I couldn't find an envelope to fit. With all bullshit excuses aside, great job to everyone who entered their panel, it turned out great.

Corpus. Corpus.

Awesome game.

I like it, I can't wait for Corpus 2.

Jectoons responds:

It's coming out nicely

Pico & Pals Pico & Pals

First post after Tom

HA. HA.

I love you El-Presidente. I cannot wait to have your children. Great game I was glad to beta test.

DrawIT DrawIT

Awesome, innovative game.

This is a great game, St1k. I love you so much.I can't wait for twist 2!

NG Sketchbook Tour 07 NG Sketchbook Tour 07

I loved it.

Sorry my entry was kind of crappy, if I am in it next year I will do better. Very nice with the overall flash. The blockhead voice was kind of unexpected, but awesome.

AGE Darts AGE Darts

This is a rip-off.

This isn't a game, it just is a button with filters and after you click it it does the same thing- it goes to the same frame. Actually make a game and submit it next time.

Gaizka responds:

Why don't you learn to stop taking everything so seriously and learn to identify satire for once?

Sniper Tower Sniper Tower

Not too bad, but just add a few things...

Atleast add an ammo count, some story or something, and some upgrades maybe. Otherwise not that bad.

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

goddamn

12 FPS? WTF All mine goes up to is 10 at the most, rarely it will go up to 13 or 15 and once or twice 21. Can't you make it like 8 or 9 fps (if it is possible) because I even played on the compatiblity server thing on your website and I still was at like 10 or 11 and occasionaly 14. One more thing is internet explorer sucks and that is what is reccommended to use? I can't believe people still have IE!